Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Savings - Coupons, Freebies, Free Shipping, shopping online, etc

Chewy.com

(1/3) > >>

Pookie:
I don't know anything about this site, how good (or not) they are, but I received a special offer in the mail for new customers and thought I'd share:

$15 off your first order of $49 or more, and free 1-2 day shipping.  Use this Welcome Code at checkout:  T7S7Y4SL.  Offer ends 12/31/2016.

Happy shopping!   :)

Middle Child:
Chewy.com is wonderful.  Superior customer service. About the only place left that isn't owned by PetSmart.

Well, Entirelypets.com too I think.

Lola:
When I fed canned food, I bought the majority of it from Chewy.  It was actually cheaper, then buying local.
Currently the furkids' probiotics come from them.  I have it on auto-ship.  I also buy my cat litter from them. 
Like MC said... they have AWESOME service!

Catgirl64:

--- Quote from: Middle Child on September 23, 2016, 06:24:35 AM ---Chewy.com is wonderful.  Superior customer service. About the only place left that isn't owned by PetSmart.

Well, Entirelypets.com too I think.

--- End quote ---

Chewy was bought out by PetSmart recently.  I was very disappointed to learn this, but have not yet noticed any change in prices or customer service.  They did lose at least two brands:  Fromm and Orijen. 

Lola:

--- Quote from: Catgirl64 on December 10, 2017, 01:36:46 PM ---Chewy was bought out by PetSmart recently.  I was very disappointed to learn this, but have not yet noticed any change in prices or customer service.  They did lose at least two brands:  Fromm and Orijen. 

--- End quote ---

I was pretty bummed when I learned that Chewy sold. 
I recently heard/read that some companies won't make their lines of food available at Chewy anymore, due to the sell-out. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version