Author Topic: Probably no one but CatDaddy. . .  (Read 5560 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Probably no one but CatDaddy. . .
« on: February 24, 2018, 02:37:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure no one but maybe Brandon would be interested in them, but Muse is Live Streaming from Paris right now. . .

https://www.facebook.com/muse/videos/10155728616638725/

OR

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:45:31 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
Re: Probably no one but CatDaddy. . .
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 07:24:15 PM »
I seem to recall someone telling me about muse some time ago but I admit to not really knowing anything about them.
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »
Uprising has been popular on radio here. Probably there too:

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
But Madness will always be my fav:

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »
That's why I don't know em, I don't listen to radio lol
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 07:59:31 PM »
That's why I don't know em, I don't listen to radio lol

LOL. At least once a week I listen to radio so I can hear about new bands.

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:15:17 PM »
The kind of music I listen to, you only find on SoundCloud or YouTube.

For example......of my 2000+ track dubstep/trap/EDM playlist.
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »
Ray Volpe--Already liked thanks to son--with the right stereo, that song feels really good

Tim Ismag--Gonna have to find more of this

JPhelpz--heard this in son's car too, but didn't know who did it.

Yes. Don't laugh. This old lady (too) has some Dub on her USB. It's fun to drive crazy to.

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 08:31:09 PM »
Yes. Don't laugh. This old lady (too) has some Dub on her USB. It's fun to drive crazy to.

You're telling the crazy semi driver Silly7 that's awesome tho. And yeah, the right stereo makes the difference... Two 12" 3kw subwoofers and Rescue Me makes for a REALLY GOOD TIME funny2
Brandon

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 08:38:45 PM »
Come to think of it, I actually mixed these (and two others that YouTube rejected) myself. If you REALLY want a sampling, lol.

The other two are mp3 download only from my Google Drive, but well worth the listen if it's the kinda thing you're into.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6dQv7f9NglHOUhSTlFfOHFSUVE "Drop the Boom" - two hours of continuous drops.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6dQv7f9NglHYTZ1WkxKYWktYlk "Chaotic Peace" - similar to the first two.

All the track listings here: http://www.ak49bwl.com/videos/index.php?srch=dubstep

Hmm. Just about high time for me to start the fifth one I dare say. Got a bunch of new stuff for that one :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:46:48 PM by AK49BWL »
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 08:47:06 PM »
Come to think of it, I actually mixed these (and two others that YouTube rejected) myself. If you REALLY want a sampling, lol.

The other two are mp3 download only from my Google Drive, but well worth the listen if it's the kinda thing you're into.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6dQv7f9NglHOUhSTlFfOHFSUVE "Drop the Boom" - two hours of continuous drops.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6dQv7f9NglHYTZ1WkxKYWktYlk "Chaotic Peace" - similar to the first two.

All the track listings here: http://www.ak49bwl.com/videos/index.php?srch=dubstep

WOW! THANK YOU!  DrLisaPiersonWorthy

Two 12" 3kw subwoofers and Rescue Me makes for a REALLY GOOD TIME funny2

LOL. Uh Huh. Next time my son gets a longer leave, he's putting some subwoofers in my trunk for me. The Shaker system with 9 was enough for me to live with until I can get a *BOOM* like he's got in his SS, but I definitely want more. The few I saw that already had the 12-speakers with the trunk subs were just plain Janes. I wanted flash on the outside.

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 08:51:07 PM »
How awesome, found me another bass-head LOL.
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 08:56:34 PM »
How awesome, found me another bass-head LOL.

LOL. While everyone else here is saying, "WTH?"   

"We are the weirdos, mister."  --  Nancy The Craft

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 09:02:37 PM »

You realize I can strip these out of Youtube too, right?  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 09:08:22 PM »
Download links aren't in the description? Hmm... Gonna have to change that. they're both on my drive too or so I thought :/ gonna have to fix that too lolol

They haven't gotten much exposure and nobody asked so I guess I never uploaded the mp3s.
Brandon

Tags: