Author Topic: Didn't some of you say you wanted Tiki but was too expensive?  (Read 947 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
https://treatsunleashed.com/product-category/healthy-pet-food/healthy-cat-food/

I don't think some of the prices at that place are as high as the prices I've seen in other places.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Didn't some of you say you wanted Tiki but was too expensive?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
I use Tiki, the two chicken varieties, in rotation.  Go through about a can a week.

It doesn't say what size cans those are.  For the 6 oz, that is a good price.  For the 3 oz, it is par. :)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Didn't some of you say you wanted Tiki but was too expensive?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »
I clicked on several of them, and they all say under "Additional Information":

Additional Information

WEIGHT   0.3 lbs

Since that = 4.8 it's got to be the 3 ounce one with some extra for the weight of the can itself.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:31:52 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: