Author Topic: Free PDF from Dogs Naturally  (Read 2046 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Free PDF from Dogs Naturally
« on: November 06, 2012, 04:33:35 PM »
I haven't read it--not sure what's really in it. But I'm going to read it now that I just downloaded it.

I just saw the tweet about 5 minutes ago:

Tis the season and in the spirit of giving, Dogs Naturally has a free gift for you! A free eBook on Dog Food... fb.me/1blIw1H6t

Don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted to share it, not critique it.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Free PDF from Dogs Naturally
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
I just discovered that within that .pdf there's also a FB and Twitter link to a free vaccination guide too.

Side-note: So far the book isn't making me want to scream.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:34:14 PM »
Am I just reallllly tired, or is there really no link?   Bumpurr1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 07:50:40 AM »
I'm sorry....I didn't notice that the post from Twitter didn't make the link in here:

fb.me/1blIw1H6t

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 05:05:22 PM »
I'm sorry....I didn't notice that the post from Twitter didn't make the link in here:

fb.me/1blIw1H6t

That is better.  ;)

By the way, I hope you don't feel that you have to explain ANY of your posts.  ("Don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted to share it, not critique it.")  People can agree with you.  Not agree with you.  Argue with you.  Ignore you.  Bottom line... post what you want.   :D
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: