Author Topic: The Litter Box Roller  (Read 11325 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: The Litter Box Roller
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2018, 02:44:20 PM »
I've been thinking about this, it was Dee's comment that got my mind working toward it.  In Ootay's last year her arthritis was very bad and she had all that long thick curly fur, she couldn't keep up with it. I gave her a bucket bath every day.

Ootay Princess had  a little white bucket that I filled with warm water. While she was in her warm Circle Bed by the bathroom heater (a Spot Queen Eva now owns, though not with the Circle Bed) I would dip Ootay's comb in the bucket and comb her with it, all over.  Ootay loved this and would twist and turn as I did it, making sure I didn't miss a spot.  This helped her to feel clean and fresh, keep mats from forming, and it was good gentle exercise for her.

Ootay, whose full name is Ootay Princess, by the way,  sent us Queen Eva you know, so it is not surprising that Queen Eva has found out about this delightful way to be groomed..even though of course she doesn't exactly .."need"..it.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2018, 09:55:53 PM »
Ootay, whose full name is Ootay Princess, by the way,  sent us Queen Eva you know, so it is not surprising that Queen Eva has found out about this delightful way to be groomed..even though of course she doesn't exactly .."need"..it.

Maybe Ootay told Queen Eva about it.  And you must be very good "staff" to keep getting all that royalty in your home.   Silly7
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2018, 08:40:59 AM »
Maybe Ootay told Queen Eva about it.  And you must be very good "staff" to keep getting all that royalty in your home.   Silly7

Haha, never thought about that!

Tags: