Author Topic: I have to chose between mutilating my baby or giving her away.  (Read 5407 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: I have to chose between mutilating my baby or giving her away.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
She seems to be using the new posts frequently, and she is locked in my room at night while we are asleep to prevent her from acting up when we are not looking. She doesn't appreciate the confinement, but it isn't going to hurt her.

Glad to hear that it seems to be working out for now.  Hope it continues!!!   cat1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 10:06:44 PM »
Any Amber updates?

Offline Amber

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 04:16:51 AM »
Well, the doorways are still her favorite (she has now split the paneling on one completely in  half), and tempers are flaring. I did manage to convince him that she is too old for the declaw surgery, so it isn't an option regardless of how either of us feels about it. I am going to get some more soft paws claw caps when I can, though I will have to take her to the vet to have them put on every couple of months.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 04:21:25 AM by Amber »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 10:30:10 AM »
Well, the doorways are still her favorite (she has now split the paneling on one completely in  half), and tempers are flaring. I did manage to convince him that she is too old for the declaw surgery, so it isn't an option regardless of how either of us feels about it. I am going to get some more soft paws claw caps when I can, though I will have to take her to the vet to have them put on every couple of months.

Maybe Amber is just trying to update the house you are renting.  I think paneling was popular in the 70's.   >:D
Glad you were able to get around the declawing...I know you were pretttttttty stressed about having to consider it.   grouphug

Tags: