Author Topic: RawfeedingMiami - Buying Raw Online  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: RawfeedingMiami - Buying Raw Online
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »
Oh it's wonderful! bananamiddlechild

Don't you just love watching them chew?  How big are the bones?  I only heard one crunch...Lola I think.  I love how Goose kind of slinks around checking to see if anyone is going to stop him as he checks the empty places for leftovers. Jennie all over again.  funny2

And look how well trained they are!

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 04:49:30 PM »
There's just something so special about watching them enjoy their meals THAT much, and knowing that they're eating the way Nature intended (or as close to it as possible).  Thanks for sharing!   HeadButt HeadButt
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 03:59:28 PM »
There are a few crunchy noises, but they are difficult to catch in the video.  The bones are prettttttty small.  I had to actually touch the food to find them.   Silly7 

Lucy/Goose pretty much runs the place.  Before I got the video going, she did swipe a bite from Arrows' plate... and he allowed her.  Once she knew I was watching, she backed off.  The only one higher up the chain of command... is me.  lol 

I don't know if you noticed Lilly, the tortie colored furball, watching Lola closely in the second half of video.  Lilly was waiting very patiently for Lola to finish.   However, when Lola finished.... Lucy licked Lola's plate.  I felt bad for Lilly.  She waited all that time...

PS  When a Correll plate breaks... it breaks into a bazillion teeny tiny pieces.  Thankfully, I've only broken 2 or 3 in 30 plus years.  The most recent was last week.   :(

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 04:01:04 PM »
There's just something so special about watching them enjoy their meals THAT much, and knowing that they're eating the way Nature intended (or as close to it as possible).  Thanks for sharing!   HeadButt HeadButt

It really is cool to watch them eating well AND enjoying their meals!  Thank YOU for watching the video.  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 07:40:04 PM »
PS  When a Correll plate breaks... it breaks into a bazillion teeny tiny pieces. 

Thanks for the heads-up -- I use Corelle for myself, and used it for Pookie's meals, too.

I also felt bad for Lilly.  Poor girl . . .
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi