Author Topic: They want to kill cats for killing birds, but...  (Read 963 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
They want to kill cats for killing birds, but...
« on: April 05, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »
Major companies get to kill birds and any other wildlife that eats their food???

Scotts Miracle Gro knowingly sold poisoned bird seed! http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/grrlscientist/2012/mar/21/2

Yes. That was last year's news, but I didn't hear of it...and I've fed several bags of that over the past few years since Tractor Supply had it!

GAH! We can't even try to be nice to helpless animals who originally "owned" the lands we all keep on invading!!! How many birds and other animals died from eating what I fed?

They knew those bags of seed were intended for consumption since THEY are the ones that picked the labeling!!! Evil! Evil! Evil!!!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:08:50 AM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: