Author Topic: Food Allergies in Cats with Dr. Jean Hofve~~On The Floppycats Blog  (Read 1043 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Audio Recording: Interview with Dr Jean Hofve about Food Allergies in Cats (Click in the article given below)

Here is a transcript of our conversation:

Jenny: Today is October 29, 2012 and we are going to talk with Dr. Jean Hofve today about food allergies.  Dr. Jean, thank you very much again for talking to me.

Dr. Hofve: My pleasure.

http://www.floppycats.com/food-allergies-in-cats-with-dr-jean-hofve.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+floppycats%2FmheS+%28Floppycats+Blog%29
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Food Allergies in Cats with Dr. Jean Hofve~~On The Floppycats Blog
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »
I wasn't exactly positive where to put this, so I figured it fit in with the "ingredients" part. If it's not in the right place, please move it.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: