Author Topic: Bully Sticks  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Bully Sticks
« on: February 25, 2012, 09:10:03 AM »
What Is A Bully Stick?

Bully Sticks are 100% Beef Sticks Dog Treats and dog chews that are made from the pizzle or penis of the bull. Pizzles have historically been used for different purposes from walking canes to medicinal powders, and even eaten in their raw or cooked form by humans in parts of the world today. In the United States, pizzles are most commonly used as dog chews. These bully sticks or Beef Stick Dog Treats and chews originate from primarily US or South American cattle. In recent years there have been new products introduced to the US market from India (these are water buffalo pizzles) and from Australia and New Zealand. Most people prefer bully sticks that are from either the US or South America because of the safety and cooking standards employed. It is our belief that bully sticks from India and China are of inferior quality and not cooked or prepared properly.

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_12156/what_are_Bully_Sticks.html
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Bully Sticks
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 09:11:05 AM »
I bought some from this company:
http://www.bestbullysticks.com

Fast shipping, efficient, and friendly! 

No complaints from the dogs either.   Bumpurr1

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Bully Sticks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 02:41:38 PM »
Does anyone here give their dogs Bully Sticks?  Mine LOVE them!!  However, one dog gets the 12 inch ones down to about 6 inches and then it disappears.  At first I thought she just chewed it for a while and then hid it.  Looked allllll over the house... no bully stick.  Gave her one in the backyard... same thing.  I'm sure she is swallowing about 6 inches of Bully Stick.   :o  I didn't know it was possible.  I have 6" inch bully sticks, but am afraid to give her any.  The other dog chews hers as expected.