Author Topic: Free Books Found and Posted in Twitter  (Read 1106 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Free Books Found and Posted in Twitter
« on: March 25, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »
I won't always be able to find free books, but when I find animal-based books -- or a book that just sounds interesting -- I'll post them at 8:00 p.m. every evening. I'll be posting them as soon as I find them during the day, but I'll have them re-tweeting at 8:00 so there will be a stable time that everyone can look.

I THINK the Hootsuite account is set for central time, but I'm not going to swear to it. If it is, the tweets with free books will come down:

9:00 p.m. Eastern, 8:00 p.m. Central, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 6:00 p.m. Pacific.

Sometimes it will be Kindle in Amazon, and sometimes it will be B&N, so you will need accounts in both of those sites.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Free Books Found and Posted in Twitter
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »
That will be cool.  Thanks!!!!   :-*
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Free Books Found and Posted in Twitter
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »
Yep...it's definitely set at 8:00 p.m. Central for the books
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: