Author Topic: National Pet Pharmacy  (Read 8157 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: National Pet Pharmacy
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
I'll DM Ann in Twitter and see if she can figure it out.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline AnnStaub

• Chatter Bug
    • Pawsitively Pets
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »
I work with Pet360 on blog stuff sometimes and am an affiliate of theirs. I hadn't heard about them buying National Pet Pharmacy yet. Must still be in the works or something. Pet360 owns Pet Food Direct too and they are still affiliated. I checked all of the links on the other posts in this thread and they are working for me just fine... I can ask someone I know who works there about it if you want? Just let me know. Seems weird and sorry I don't have any better advice to give =/ Sometimes I get coupon codes to order from Pet360 of PFD if you guys ever need them just let me know.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
I'm just confused all around b/c I'm still getting emails from the others and not Pet360. But I can get to Pet360. I never tried any link besides your blog one though since I found out about it--until now, but they're all working for me.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 01:30:18 AM »
nope.  The link takes me to a blank page.

I just tried again... I can get there.  Maybe my timing is better?  ;)

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 06:04:03 AM »

Ann, when I emailed them from pet360 'contact us' after I couldn't find my autoship  list I got this reply
Thank you for contacting Pet360.

I was able to access your account and I do see that you have 3 Auto Ship orders in your account. It is possible that with the site just switching over yesterday, they have not been completely updated.

If you are to log into your account and select the Auto Ship tab, you should be able to view your orders. Please let me know if there is still an issue with this.

That was on October 9.

I still cannot get into pet360.  Just a blank page.  I did reply to the email answer I got about the current problem, but have not yet received a reply.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 04:09:36 PM »
Still nothing   bangshead

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »
I just thought of something. Have you tried using a clean-up to delete all your Internet temp files?

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 07:51:54 PM »
I run defrag and disk clean up weekly.  I just did an extra.  Still nothing. I was able to get in on the first day of the change over.  Nothing since.  I have e mailed them but have not gotten a reply yet.

Pet Food Direct, no problem. But National Pet Pharmacy was where I bought the By Nature Orgainc, on auto ship.  They always had the best price for by nature.  I am really depressed to have lost that store.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 07:56:17 PM »
I know this won't make you feel any better, but...  the website is live.  Not sure why you can't get to it.  I wish I could remember the fix (on my end) for when there was a website that I couldn't get to, but others could. 
Is Brandon around?

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 08:36:07 PM »
Just out of curiosity, I put both urls into google shortener:

http://goo.gl/j93bHQ

http://goo.gl/jEmsvp

See if either way works for you like that.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 04:50:23 AM »
Thanks Dee. Still nothing.  Can somebody go to the website and get a phone number for me?  I can't check on the autoship even.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 10:03:27 AM »

Welcome Pet Parent! My Account LOG IN
Join
Pet360

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account or an order, or just want to give us a howl, you can contact the Pet360 Pack at 1 (877) 973-8360, Monday—Friday 8AM to 10PM, Saturday & Sunday 9AM-5:30PM ET, or email us at care@pet360.com.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »
MC,
Is there someone you trust to go into your account for you... to check on whatever you need... until the situation is straightened out?

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 06:39:18 PM »
I work with Pet360 on blog stuff sometimes and am an affiliate of theirs. I hadn't heard about them buying National Pet Pharmacy yet. Must still be in the works or something. Pet360 owns Pet Food Direct too and they are still affiliated. I checked all of the links on the other posts in this thread and they are working for me just fine... I can ask someone I know who works there about it if you want? Just let me know. Seems weird and sorry I don't have any better advice to give =/ Sometimes I get coupon codes to order from Pet360 of PFD if you guys ever need them just let me know.

Ann I missed this message before. I'd appreciate the help, thanks. I'll pm you my e mail address for them to identify me?

And yes, the change over was on October 8th.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
MC,
Is there someone you trust to go into your account for you... to check on whatever you need... until the situation is straightened out?

I trust youHeadButt If it comes to that, would you be willing?  I could change my password right after so it's not like you'd have the responsibility of it for long.

Tags: