Author Topic: I and love and you--raw food available  (Read 1681 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
I and love and you--raw food available
« on: April 28, 2014, 02:35:14 PM »
Right now they've got a $3 off coupon for liking them:

http://t.e2ma.net/message/1pgej/psaqqu

When they reach 12,000 likes, they'll post an $8 coupon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:37:03 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: I and love and you--raw food available
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:35:11 PM »
The name doesn't sound familiar... what do you know about them? 

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
The Raw Beef for dogs...
INGREDIENTS:  Sweet Potatoes, Beef, Celery, Carrots, Cabbage, Whole Egg, Flaxseed Meal, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Papaya, Pumpkin, Rosemary, Parsley, Ginger Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Zinc Sulfate, alpha-tocopherol acetate (source of Vitamin E), cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin A Palmitate

Freeze Dried Beef for dogs...
INGREDIENTS: Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Lung, Ground Beef Bone, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Broccoli, Apples, Ginger, Garlic, Herring Oil (Natural Source of Vitamin D), Natural Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Antioxidant)

Canned rabbit for cats...
INGREDIENTS: Rabbit, Turkey Liver, Turkey Broth, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Guar Gum, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Spinach, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Salt, Cranberries, Magnesium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2 Supplement, Folic Acid

I just picked a few for examples.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »
The thing I know about them: They've got them at Whole Foods, and V&B love ANY of these: http://www.iandloveandyou.com/dog/chews-treats/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
The thing I know about them: They've got them at Whole Foods, and V&B love ANY of these: http://www.iandloveandyou.com/dog/chews-treats/

The ingredients are simple enough.  :)

INGREDIENTS: 100% Beef tendon

Wonder where they get their meat from...

Sprouts, in my area, carries their products. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »
Most of the beef-based treats are from Brazil, free-range, hormone/antibiotic-free cattle. It's not China though. The venison is from New Zealand. They use GMO-free ingredients for the biscuits. We decided that it fits what we want well enough. I don't go to Whole Foods but about once every couple of months though. Momma Knows Best are the only biscuits we get. They don't have wheat.

http://www.iandloveandyou.com/education/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:13:19 PM by DeeDee »

Tags: