Author Topic: Can they visit us in our dreams when they're still on this side of the Bridge?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
As some of you know, I surrendered Pookie's sister to a holistic vet almost 3 years ago because I just wasn't able to care for her anymore.  I still miss her.  Well, last night I dreamed of her.  I had just come home and Pookie came into the kitchen for his dinner and then she was in front of him.  At first she looked odd (one side of her body was naked  :o), but then the dream changed and she was normal after that.  She did the things she used to:  lay on her back and stare at me from another room, or sort of jumping up as I bend down to pet her so her head would brush my palm.  Sometimes she'd be gone, and I'd ask where she went and she'd show up again.  Interestingly, I didn't see Pookie in the dreams after she first showed up.  I'm not sure why . . .

Anyway, this is the 3rd time I've dreamed of her.  Do you think they can visit us in our dreams?  Even when they're still here?  Maybe I'm making too much of it, but I wonder if that was her way of visiting me.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
I wouldn't doubt it for one minute.  :) 

I dream of my dogs, often.  Hadn't thought about the possibility.  Glad you posted your experience, Pookie.   grouphug

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Do you think they can visit us in our dreams?  Even when they're still here?

Absolutely.  How lovely of her to let you know she's doing okay.   HeadButt

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Hmmmm definitely interesting...haven't thought of that possibility before. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: