Author Topic: Extreme Freeze Containers For Freezing Raw  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Extreme Freeze Containers For Freezing Raw
« on: June 09, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »
BPA free.  Reusable.  Good customer reviews.  Very decent price.  Do they pass the PF Members' Test?  :)

Originally developed for flash freeze applications in the food service industry. Our exclusive Reditainer Extreme Freeze Deli Containers are made of a specially formulated blend of polypropylene with unique additives engineered to create a new breed of plastic capable of withstanding freezing temperatures down to 40 degrees below zero for extended periods without becoming brittle. Ordinary polypropylene containers become brittle and crack with time when frozen.

Our Extreme Freeze Deli Containers are designed to meet FDA standards, BPA Free, recyclable and are microwave & dishwasher safe. (From -40 degrees to +260 degrees, as with all plastics top shelf of dishwasher is recommended).

http://reditainer.com/?page_id=29
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline FurMonster Mom

• Charter Member
  • Gabster
Re: Extreme Freeze Containers For Freezing Raw
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 10:29:14 PM »
Hehe... I had fun reading the testimonial comments. 

I don't actually use containers for my stuff because I don't grind and I use the FoodSaver to vac pack.  So, I'll let someone else comment on that.

One thing that the comments did remind me was to be sure to leave enough room in your container for expansion.  That gal complaining about her broth breaking her glass jars cracked me up... she was either using the wrong kind of jar (regular instead of wide mouth) or she was filling them too full.   Silly7
meow meow meow meow meow meow? -woof!
Translation: "I can has my raw food? -please!"

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Extreme Freeze Containers For Freezing Raw
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »
Plastic seems easier to store, and less pricey... that is why I was leaning in that direction.  And I was thinking larger containers would work better... for the amount of cats we have.  Instead of having a bazillion little one servings... I could freeze a days worth.  ??

Thanks  for the reminder about allowing room for expansion.  :) 

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: