Author Topic: Honest Kitchen BOGO--Dog formulas  (Read 1191 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Honest Kitchen BOGO--Dog formulas
« on: January 16, 2015, 12:52:32 AM »
BOGO sale. Buy one box of Kindly, Hale, or Halcyon (duck) and get 1 free. No limit!!!

Use promo code: HHKBOGO

I tested it and the coupon works, but you MUST put 2 of the item in the cart for the coupon code to work.

If you put only one in the cart expecting the freebie to just show up the way a lot of sites do, it doesn't work.

If I find a cat version of the BOGO, I'll post it separately.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Honest Kitchen BOGO--Dog formulas
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 01:34:15 PM »
It has been a long time since I bought Honest Kitchen.  I see the Kindly and Hale... have to add your own meat.  That sort of thing seems to be getting more and more popular.  Any idea what the reasoning is for "just add your own meat" kinds of food?
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
I think it's for the people that don't feel like fighting with their vets over that AAFCO label. Kind of like I don't argue about giving V&B a multi-vitamin for the vets' peace of mind. In my case, this is one area I'll compromise because it's not going to hurt them.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 02:29:40 PM »
Pffffft on the vet.  I want to feed something healthy and as simple as possible.  lol
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: