Author Topic: Why Fish Is Dangerous For Cats  (Read 6942 times)

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Re: Why Fish Is Dangerous For Cats
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 04:50:54 PM »
Pinball, you're  welcome5    ;D

I'm not as well-versed on the commercial foods these days tinfoilhat so I'll leave that to you and folks who are savvy in that regard.   :)

I see your points but ...

...Oh, I am not sure whether I would be quite as damming about research conducted by or on behalf of pet food manufacturers - depending on the subject of course!...

I'm just too biased, against the biased.  What I mean is, because they are Ok with including ethoxyquin, BHT ... soy... very species-inappropriate things to their foods, I must disqualify their credibility entirely, by default.

I have had the frustrating dilemma of finding great information to share, only to see something objectionable being "endorsed" (the ol hook, line & sinker.)   So I feel that citing them (only speaking for myself of course) it would "reflect poorly" on whatever the good information itself might be.  

If they're telling us those things are good, how can I trust anything they might say?

That's just my warped perspective -- I'm sure plenty of others feel differently.  :) And hope they chime in.  :)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Why Fish Is Dangerous For Cats
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 07:48:48 PM »
Welcome (again), Pinball!!  Glad to have you here.  Thanks a bunch for your input.  LOTS of info that I will have to let roll around in my brain. 

(Everyone playing nice warms my heart.  Seriously.)   thumbsup1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: