Author Topic: Call The Midwife  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Call The Midwife
« on: April 14, 2013, 08:12:01 PM »
I've just discovered this BBC show on PBS.  I don't watch TV much, but a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday night I wanted to relax, and usually I would read but I was very tired and did not want to fall asleep. I sometimes have a netflix dvd for this purpose but I didn't that time and decided to try this show.  I really liked it, but then forgot about it until the same thing happened tonight as I scanned the TV guide web page, I saw this show and thought hmm, that sounds good, and didn't remember, until I started watching it that I had watched it, and liked it, before.

Hopefully this time I'll remember that I have this show to watch on Sunday evening.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Call The Midwife
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 09:08:28 PM »
For those that don't want to Google... I did it for you.  ;)

Call the Midwife, written by Heidi Thomas and based on the best-selling memoirs of the late Jennifer Worth, returns for a second season. Nonnatus House opens its doors to warmly welcome the audience back into 1950s East End London and continues to follow Poplar’s community of exceptional midwives and nursing nuns.

Season 2 stays true to the show's roots — viewers can expect to see more births, babies and bicycling, plus blossoming romance from an unexpected quarter.

http://www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/home/
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: