Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Memorial & Support

I miss her

<< < (9/10) > >>

DeeDee:
So sorry you have to miss her, especially now that Pookie isn't there, but sometimes we do everything we can, and it just isn't enough. I'm sure it's a comfort to you that she's still meowing along letting you know you made the right decision to do the only thing you could figure out that was left. :-*

Lola:
I remember the vet/dog story.  As nice as it is to know she is doing well.... still hurts.  Bittersweet. 
It is so difficult NOT to miss the little boogers... for a very long time.  Just the mention of some of my furkids that are no longer with me... still brings tears to my eyes.  The ones that passed away peacefully and of old age... those I deal with MUCH better. 

Hug1 Hug1 Hug1

PS  Lucky's birthday is on the calendar here.  It was recently.  Seeing her birthday... ripped my guts out.  BUT removing her from the calendar... seems sooooo not right.  It is like I would be completely wiping her off the face of the Earth.  If that makes any sense...

Furkids are just so darn special... all of them!! 

Pookie:
Thanks, ladies.   :-* :-* HeadButt HeadButt

Lola, I'm so sorry about Lucky.  I totally get not wanted to remove the birthday from the calendar.   grouphug

--- Quote from: Lola on April 20, 2017, 05:05:14 PM ---Furkids are just so darn special... all of them!! 

--- End quote ---

Yes they are.

I don't get too worked up about Bonnie anymore, not since the vet had given me that "update" a couple of years ago.  I might have missed the surrender date altogether except that it's 3 days after I lost Pookie (4/16/15 and Bonnie 4/19/10).  Yeah, April's not one of my favorite months in some ways.  So I was missing Pookie, and remembered the surrender date for Bonnie.  Sometimes I see her picture up at the top and say, "Hi, Sweetie Girl.  I hope you're doing well."

Middle Child:
 Hug1 Hug1

Pookie:
Wow, 9 years?  Has it really been NINE years?!

Thinking of you, Sweetie Girl.   CatPurr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version