Author Topic: [REPORT] Why You Shouldn’t Give Your Dog FortiFlora  (Read 1178 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
[REPORT] Why You Shouldn’t Give Your Dog FortiFlora
« on: March 23, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »
Supplementing your dog’s diet with probiotics is an important part of boosting her immune system and overall health. It can also help manage irritable bowel disease and gastrointestinal upset…

… But not all probiotics are equal.

FortiFlora is a probiotic supplement that many conventional veterinarians recommend. In fact, Purina claims that it’s the #1 probiotic that vets recommend…

… So what if I told you I’d never give it to my dogs or cats?

Let me tell you why.

Find the rest at: http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/why-you-shouldnt-give-your-dog-fortiflora/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: [REPORT] Why You Shouldn’t Give Your Dog FortiFlora
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:46:55 PM »
I used it back in the day as one of many things in my incentive arsenal, never as a probiotic.  The main ingredient is ANIMAL DIGEST.  yuk  It was used very sparingly, just a few grains was all that was needed to enhance the odor of the food.

.  Don't need incentives any more.

Tags: