Dogs > Raw Feeding

90% Lean Ground Beef - Raw Meal?

(1/2) > >>

Lola:
I have never purchased ground anything from my local grocery store.  When I was new to raw, I remember reading over and over not to buy ground meats from a grocery store. 

If feeding other meats, from other sources... would you feed your dog this, once in a while?

DeeDee:
IF I had a dog with any autoimmune diseases (and I do), I'd be leary of this. Peppers are nightshades and if a dog has any issues with immunity or other inflammatory issues, then it's not good for them.

The other thing that I have against this is the kelp. It's hard to find any sea vegetable companies that actually give the iodine amounts, and you can wreck their thyroids with too much.

Those things being said, yes. I'd give this occasionally to a HEALTHY dog.

Lola:
It isn't something I would recommend, because I wouldn't want a person to feed it ALL the time.  That kinda scares me.
People tend to think feeding a "variety" is mostly not to bore the dog.  It is soooooooo much more then that!

Middle Child:
I didn't watch the video but based on your comments no I would not.  I wouldn't feed peppers to a dog.

As for the pre-ground meat issue, I wouldn't buy it to feed my cats, but many do.

Lola:
Recipe starts at .50

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version