Author Topic: Dr Harvey's - Veg To Bowl  (Read 936 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Dr Harvey's - Veg To Bowl
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:59:47 AM »
This is the pre-mix I bought for Lacy dog.  I add my own raw protein. 

Veg-To-Bowl
Grain-Free Dog Food Premix
Made in the USA-Grain-free formula
Makes Home Made food Prep easy
Holistic Formula with No Synthetic Ingredients
No Chemicals, preservatives or dyes
Allows complete control of quantity and quality of protein

Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Green Beans, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Ground Fenugreek, Dried Ground Fennel, Dried Ground Ginger, Dried Ground Peppermint, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

https://www.drharveys.com/products/dogs/11-veg-to-bowl-grain-free-dog-food-premix

I aslo bought his brand of oil, that he suggested to add to a meal...Health And Shine.

I wish I had stumbled on this brand of pre-mix FIRST. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:01:56 AM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Dr Harvey's - Veg To Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 01:13:16 PM »
Dr. Harvey's is one of the ones I've gotten to try for free through Twitter. I can't figure out how to find the post that these images were in though:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:47:39 PM by Lola, Reason: made pictures smaller »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 01:21:14 PM »
This is the pre-mix I bought for Lacy dog. 

Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Green Beans, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Ground Fenugreek, Dried Ground Fennel, Dried Ground Ginger, Dried Ground Peppermint, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

See? They use alfalfa and kelp for the natural vitamins and trace minerals too, but they know the precise amounts to get the results they want. All I've had to go on were the amounts that I was told by other raw feeders in that Co-Op. Dr. Harvey's IS a lifesaver though when we're going on a trip that takes us out over a week. It's a plus that they both love it. Honest Kitchen and Sojos, not quite as much.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:25:39 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 12:49:20 PM »
DeeDee,
Do you remember what flavor is in the pictures?  I see it is one that comes with meat.  Looks pretty tasty! 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »
DeeDee,
Do you remember what flavor is in the pictures?  I see it is one that comes with meat.  Looks pretty tasty! 

It's the Beef kind. That's their favorite. It looks like it's bleeding though after you let it rehydrate. You could only see a little bit of it in the top right of the photo, but all of it was doing it.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 12:52:58 PM »
It looks better then some meals I make... for myself!   Silly7

Tags: raw premix