Author Topic: Mo is 21!!!!  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Mo is 21!!!!
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:43:58 AM »
It is still Wednesday, for me...so I'm not late.  :)

birthday4   HeadButt
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Mo is 21!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 06:10:04 AM »
Happy Birthday to you Mo!

birthday1

Won't you come in and let us know how you and everyone are doing?  And update your school thread?

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 08:24:28 AM »
Happy Birthday to you Mo!

birthday1

Won't you come in and let us know how you and everyone are doing?  And update your school thread?

I was thinking the same thing . . . we haven't heard from Mo in a loooong time.

Happy Birthday!

birthday5 birthday3 birthday1 birthday4 birthday2
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 01:17:07 PM »
birthday7 Happy Birthday, MO!  birthday7

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Mo

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:22:13 PM »
Thanks :)  I celebrated my birthday by hiking up a mountain in the dark, star gazing with my dad, and then watching the sunrise over the top of the mountains and wildflowers.  We didn't see any bears (unlike last time we went to that spot) but the mosquitoes attempted to eat us alive instead - thank goodness for bug netting so we didn't actually get bitten!

No, I didn't go out and drink.  I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't drink and I fully intend to keep that promise.  I got my free birthday Starbucks instead - and people say I don't know how to party  ;) 

I also went and got my mom a frappuccino and flowers and brought them to her while she was working.  My high school teacher told our class that we better get our mom's flowers for our 21st birthday...and somehow I remembered thumbsup1

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:17:11 PM »
Happy Birthday Mo,  that is such a fantastic thing to do on your Birthday. I bet it was beautiful  thumbsup1
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 10:43:36 PM »
Thanks :)  I celebrated my birthday by hiking up a mountain in the dark, star gazing with my dad, and then watching the sunrise over the top of the mountains and wildflowers.  We didn't see any bears (unlike last time we went to that spot) but the mosquitoes attempted to eat us alive instead - thank goodness for bug netting so we didn't actually get bitten!

No, I didn't go out and drink.  I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't drink and I fully intend to keep that promise.  I got my free birthday Starbucks instead - and people say I don't know how to party  ;) 

I also went and got my mom a frappuccino and flowers and brought them to her while she was working.  My high school teacher told our class that we better get our mom's flowers for our 21st birthday...and somehow I remembered thumbsup1

Glad you had a nice birthday!!!
The flowers, for your mother... awwwwwwww... that is sweeeeeeet.  You made me cry.

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: