Author Topic: Vital Essentials Going HPP  (Read 2178 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Vital Essentials Going HPP
« on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Vital Essentials Going HPP
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 08:51:49 PM »
Is this info from the company on Facebook, or an individual?  I'm trying to find the same info on their website, so I can post a link.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:58:34 PM »
I can't find the post, from Vital Essentials, on Facebook.  I'm not saying it is fake, I just would like a direct link.  I'm kinda anal about stuff like that.   Silly7

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 09:23:14 PM »
It was from a person, but a lot of people are passing it around. It's a letter to Retail Partners, not the mass public.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 10:11:58 PM »
This is the actual company that makes Vital Essentials:

https://www.facebook.com/carnivoremeat/

https://www.carnivoremeat.com/aboutus

Vital Essentials had something about them winning an award in their twitterfeed: https://twitter.com/VitalEssentRaw

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:33:02 AM »
It's a letter to Retail Partners, not the mass public.

I sent them an email asking about it.  We will see what they have to say... if they respond.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 01:01:45 AM »
I tweeted to them because I found a tweet in there too saying something about that letter.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 05:39:30 AM »
watching......

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »
Seems weird they would tell retail partners, but not the general public.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 12:12:12 PM »
Seems weird they would tell retail partners, but not the general public.

I think because they said, "You may experience continued out of stocks on our products that could last into June."

They're preparing retail outlets for figuring out how to get customers to use something else if there are shortages.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:25:12 PM »
The person that posted it on FB (and gave more information in the comments) is a pet retailer who won an award from Pet Product News International:

http://www.furry-face.com/retailer-of-the-year/

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 03:21:00 PM »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 04:31:34 PM »
Email from Caryn Frazier Of Vital Essentials Raw

Yes, this information that is being passed around on social media is true, we are implementing a test and hold process, or high pressure pasteurization process to our ground products. This includes both frozen and freeze-dried entrees, mini nibs, nibblets, mini patties, and all frozen entrees.

Regards,

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 04:43:49 PM »
Ever so kind of them to leave giving bad news to the retailers instead of publicly posting it themselves. Huh?

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 04:48:07 PM »
And I don't think it has anything to do with needing time to get the webmaster to post the information. They were awfully fast to post that award they won on their website.

Tags: