Author Topic: I can't comprehend such cruelty  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: I can't comprehend such cruelty
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 01:05:53 PM »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 06:18:09 PM »

In part...

Veterinarian-Remember these words? "First do no harm."
So this vet got to go on a fun and fancy European vacation after these declaw surgeries and the 3 kitties, have spent the last 7 months going through the most horrific pain and suffering one could ever imagine.
This is happening every single day in North America friends. Thousands of declawed kitties are all suffering to different degrees, from this mutilating, unnecessary, and inhumane procedure. Thousands of declawed kitties are thrown back into shelters because of biting and litter box avoidance issues from the pain from the declaws.
Why aren’t the vets, who amputated their toes, helping to find them another forever home??? Because they really don’t care. They care more about getting the income from this unethical procedure than they do about the welfare of kitties.

The first time cat owners of these 3 cats were talked OUT of using soft paws by the vet who owns this AAHA hospital and the 30 yr member AVMA/AAFP vet . They wanted the $1312. The cat owners were told it is a “standard and common” procedure and their cats would be completely fine.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 05:11:19 PM »
The heartbreaking stories never end.

BLIND, declawed, and discarded. What kind of a person asks for such a thing to be done.  What kind of a vet does it?  It's pure evil.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 04:57:18 AM »
Harley had an eye infection. She was scratching her eyes, so a pro-declaw veterinarian decided that declawing her would solve that problem.

I have no words...

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 04:57:59 AM »
Here is a disgusting vet who bought a $45,000 laser so she could burn the toes off of cats "more ethically".  She pushes declawing of kittens (in spite of the fact that even the lame AVMA states it should be only a LAST RESORT and the vet is UNDER OBLIGATION to educate the owner about alternatives, training and all the potential consequences)

She also, after a number of people posted about how terrible declawing is, actually out and out LIES about the fact that declawing is banned in most of the rest of the world stating it is LEGAL in most of the world.

Such immoral unethical appalling behavior by someone supposed to be a professional, someone supposed to care about animals.

?comment_id=525201807653317&reply_comment_id=526946407478857

Tags: