Author Topic: God's Not Dead  (Read 5501 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: God's Not Dead
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 12:19:32 AM »
I haven't yet watched that movie but the song "Gods Not Dead" is one if my favorites.  I love blasting that song on my headphones while running!

I LOVE that soundtrack! It was the first one in a long time that I've really loved, and I can share with my granddaughters without having to look up lyrics for every song before playing it. My oldest granddaughter even asked for it to be put on her MP3 player. I like a lot of music, but it's like I'm back in my 20s and having to think again, "Can I play this in front of the kids?" and having to hide it from them if I can't. I'm ecstatic when I find music this good that I don't have to worry about. Love The Newsboys!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Mo

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 08:14:34 PM »
My favorite for running/hiking to is Kutless because it has a good rhythm/beat to it. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 10:10:10 PM »
My favorite for running/hiking to is Kutless because it has a good rhythm/beat to it. 

Thank you! I'm going to put it in her Christmas List. She'll like this.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »
Mo,
I haven't heard of Kutless, but I don't keep up very well with music, TV, etc.  lol  Skimming their songs... they seem pretty mellow.  I wouldn't have thought rock.   
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 02:23:05 PM »
Since this is a "God-thread" ;)

This song has kept me going for quite some time.  When I think I can't take one more moment...

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 07:37:50 PM »
Here's some really interesting research. Those are some really brave test subjects though. I think I'd be afraid to have been part of the study.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/

Berlin| A team of psychologists and medical doctors associated with the Technische Universität of Berlin, have announced this morning that they had proven by clinical experimentation, the existence of some form of life after death. This astonishing announcement is based on the conclusions of a study using a new type of medically supervised near-death experiences, that allow patients to be clinically dead for almost 20 minutes before being brought back to life.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 12:25:39 PM »
I would NOT trust ANY person to do that kind of test on me... for no amount of money. 

Tags: