Author Topic: Whole Life Freeze Dried Chicken on sale at Amazon  (Read 1482 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Whole Life Freeze Dried Chicken on sale at Amazon
« on: May 21, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »
Whole Life Pet Single Ingredient USA Freeze Dried Chicken Breast Treats Value Pack for Dogs and Cats, 21-Ounce

I'm not sure if any of you use this or not, but it's on sale:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NV83SM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000NV83SM&linkCode=as2&tag=floppycatscom-20&linkId=YXF3JBICIOPAFDPT

I saw it at:

http://www.floppycats.com/stock-up-on-whole-life-21-oz-chicken-bags-on-amazon.html

While we're talking about Amazon, don't forget to set your preferences for Amazon Smile Program. You pick a charity, and it gets a donation whenever you shop:  http://smile.amazon.com/about
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Whole Life Freeze Dried Chicken on sale at Amazon
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
I used to use Whole Life but the last two times I bought ti the quality was very poor.  Now I notice the PureBites quality has deteriorated too.  Very disappointing.

I didn't know about that Amazon Smile, that is wonderful!  I have signed up right away, with my local shelter as the beneficiary. So cool!

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 06:42:25 PM »

I didn't know about that Amazon Smile, that is wonderful!  I have signed up right away, with my local shelter as the beneficiary. So cool!

thumbsup1 I've got our BRT rescue group as mine.

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 07:00:46 PM »
50 bucks for 21 oz... for a snack?  WOW.   Some reallllllly cool pet parents out there. 
Thanks for the Smile info!!!  As much shopping as I do at Amazon... never saw that. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 10:04:38 PM »
50 bucks for 21 oz... for a snack?  WOW.   Some reallllllly cool pet parents out there. 

LOL. . .I'm like, "I love you but. . ." with those kinds of prices.

Tags: