Author Topic: By Nature: ALL canned GONE  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
By Nature: ALL canned GONE
« on: April 27, 2015, 05:02:49 PM »
I didn't realize that By Nature had eliminated all canned cat food.  I never used any of the others so didn't pay attention.  Just found out.

We're they bought out by a Big Pet Food company?  That's usually when stuff like this happens.

I let them know my opinion, not that they care. :(

When you eliminated the Organics line I didn't realize you'd eliminated ALL canned cat foods.  Don't you realize how bad dry food is for cats?  You'd be much more successful if you'd eliminate all the crappy kibble, and concentrate on offering a species appropriate line of canned cat foods.  No fruits and veggies, no grains, no potatoes.  In case you don't understand this, cats are strict obligate carnivores.  They don't need sweet potatoes, they need meat and moisture.

Was this company bought out by some big corporation I wonder? That's usually when a product goes down hill.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: By Nature: ALL canned GONE
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 09:34:20 PM »
 :(  I'm so sorry, MC!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 09:39:15 PM »
Stupid companies  bangshead

I still see it on the shelves here in one store, guess they wont have it much longer.

I always question Orijen company as well only having dry kibble, they do not want to have someone else manufacture /package their food. Well I call BS!!

Kudos to you for writing them MC :)
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 10:34:37 PM »

I always question Orijen company as well only having dry kibble, they do not want to have someone else manufacture /package their food. Well I call BS!!

Isn't Orijen a Canadian company? Maybe they buy some of this: http://parenting-furkids.com/index.php?topic=3520.msg24915#new

So they want to fry the germs as much as they can? I just can't find a list of the pet companies involved in this.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:36:16 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 11:12:35 PM »
I thought you knew.  When I went to order Lacy dog food a while back, I noticed they did away with all canned foods.  I was subscribed to their mailing list.  When I unsubscribed, I told them exactly why.  Like you said, not that they care, but...
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 01:49:16 AM »
Isn't Orijen a Canadian company? Maybe they buy some of this: http://parenting-furkids.com/index.php?topic=3520.msg24915#new

So they want to fry the germs as much as they can? I just can't find a list of the pet companies involved in this.
Yup they are canadian.  I cant find a list either. We will never know unfortunately :(

"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Tags: