Author Topic: Win a case of By Nature cat food  (Read 2292 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Win a case of By Nature cat food
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
http://www.floppycats.com/april-2014-floppycats-com-giveaway-by-nature-canned-cat-food.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+floppycats%2FmheS+%28Floppycats+Blog%29

1. Leave a comment on this post letting us know why you’d like to win

2.For an additional chances to win (up to 5 more chances), share the link to this giveaway (http://www.floppycats.com/?p=14712) on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube, and leave a separate comment for each social network that you post it on – to let me know that you shared.  Be sure to use the following hashtags: #floppycats #giveaway and these Twitter handles: @floppycats @ByNaturePets when you post!  Here’s an example of what to post: “Enter to win the April 2014 Floppycats #Giveaway: By Nature Canned Cat Food http://ow.ly/vgo2c @ByNaturePets @floppycats #cat #food”

Note* You must leave a blog post comment for EVERY share that you make. You can have up to 6 blog post comments that count for the win.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Win a case of By Nature cat food
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »
I get to the page, and then it goes to YouTube.  ??   
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »
http://www.floppycats.com/april-2014-floppycats-com-giveaway-by-nature-canned-cat-food.html

try it that way without my email subscription link info added.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 01:33:16 PM »
I went directly to the website.  Maybe another day...
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 02:00:22 PM »
I couldn't enter.  I refuse to have all my sites linked together by google.  I simply refuse to do it.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 02:13:41 PM »
You want me to enter it for you, Lola?

If won, then I can give you the info to redeem the win.

Edit: Well I can get you 4 entries anyway. I can't get G+ or FB
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:25:00 PM by DeeDee »

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 02:33:13 PM »
I couldn't enter.  I refuse to have all my sites linked together by google.  I simply refuse to do it.

You're making comments to enter.

Comment #1 go to http://www.floppycats.com/april-2014-floppycats-com-giveaway-by-nature-canned-cat-food.html#comments and scroll all the way down. Enter your info and tell why you want to win this food.  (Don't ever leave anything that's not a complete sentence since that often gets your entry invalidated.)

Comment #2 Share this info to FB: 

Enter to win the April 2014 Floppycats #Giveaway: By Nature Canned Cat Food http://ow.ly/vgo2c @ByNaturePets @floppycats #cat #food

MAKE SURE TO COPY THE LINK THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU SHARE THE INFO

and THEN make another comment at http://www.floppycats.com/april-2014-floppycats-com-giveaway-by-nature-canned-cat-food.html#comments

saying "I shared this post on Facebook + add the link you saved.

Comment #3 Do the same as in "Comment #2" except share it to Pinterest
Comment #4 Do the same as in "Comment #2" except share it to Twitter
Comment #5 Do the same as in "Comment #2" except share it to Google Plus
Comment #6 Do the same as in "Comment #2" except share it to Youtube

THAT's how you get 6 comments for 6 entries. You can do any or all of them. But it goes without saying, the more of them you do, the more of a chance you have.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:34:44 PM by DeeDee »

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
What I am saying is I don't WANT to share that I entered a contest anywhere else.  I want to simply enter a contest. I don't want to enter it with my facebook log in or a google log in. I have no interest in broadcasting my every move everywhere. I just want to sign up and enter.

This is why I can no longer post comments or likes on youtube. Youtube keeps trying to force me to use my real name and to link my youtube account with a google account or something, I'm not sure what, but I refuse to do it. I do not wish to have everything tied in with everything else.  I just don't.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »
Then just use the first entry and make a comment telling why you want to win. You don't have to link anything to anything that way--except the site owner knows your email to contact you if you win. Do #1 and skip the rest.

Tags: