Author Topic: Bump Is On A Mission, which, He Don't NEVER LOSE  (Read 1119 times)

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
Bump Is On A Mission, which, He Don't NEVER LOSE
« on: August 22, 2012, 05:26:26 PM »
Was outside at break this aft, in one of those, very large parking lots, which services alot of bldgs, with alot of floors, as well, as the surrounding city area.

Heard a dog barking, wtf?

Found the car, little dog barking, panting heavily, windows cracked, still pretty warm outside, maybe 80.

My supervisor passed by in his car, I said, I am calling the police. Another co worker came out, used his cell phone, called 911.  Other co workers come out, said the dog been in the car since noon, so, a few hrs.

Animal control, or similiar organization shows up, calls the guy, who left his court paperwork, on the dash, and said ya got 5 min to get here, or I am breaking the window.

Guy shows up, gives the officer attitude, I do this all the time, I cracked the windows, he has a bowl of water, there is nothing wrong with the dog, etc etc etc. Said he was in court, for an adoption, thought it would only take half hour, a duh????? The guy looked like he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Officer makes him take the dog, out of the car, and makes him give him some water. Tells the guy, the dog is overheated, then takes the guy on the other side of the car, so we all know, I followed, but stayed out of sight.  And, I got the guys plate #

The officer told the guy, he could write him a ticket, its a mis-da-meaner, but since he is not from the area, will give him a warning, and told him, its a law, in any county, in this state.

So....... I called the cruelty animal investigater in that guys county, told him the story, he said, if that was me, I would have written him a ticket, which some organizations in the city, cannot. He is going to look into, which organization it was and call me back.

I said, this will not stand, I am not backing down, and I am not going away, and, I already talked to the newspaper, who is very interested, in this story, and the judge needs to know, that if he doesn't see anything wrong, with keeping a dog in a car in the summer, why should he be allowed to adopt.

The investigator was very nice, understood my posistion, and is going to find out, why, no ticket was issued.

So, Bump is on a mission, which, the regulors know, Bump don't never......lose, even told the investigator, have taken on major companies, and won, and I ain't one, one wants to take on, when it comes to an animal being mistreated. 

My supervisor was standing right there, he knows me, said no ya can't shoot him, and don't even threaten him.  yes sir. I got other and better ways.

So, now this guys county has been alerted and I am going to get to the bottom of this, newspapers are next, then going to call the TV stations.

who, the heck, brings their dog to court, then leaves them in a parked car???????????

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Re: Bump Is On A Mission, which, He Don't NEVER LOSE
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
People leaving their dogs in cars..forgetting their skin kids are in a car...just seems to be getting more and more common.   :(
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Charter Member
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »
Well heck, at the rate people are having kids these days, it's almost like they're considered (theoretically, as a lot of people think) as disposable as cats and dogs anymore...
Brandon

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »
All I can say is:   wow1  The Kitten's mommy ROCKS.  You are amazing!

heartbeatgif

P.S.  Remind me to never get on your bad side.   Bumpurr1
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
People leaving their dogs in cars..forgetting their skin kids are in a car...just seems to be getting more and more common.   :(

Too busy texting no doubt.  but oh the irony, of someone leaving a dog to cook half to death in a car while he applies to adopt a human child.  Every time you think you've heard it all.....you hear something else.  bangshead Doh1

Way to go Bump.  Keep us posted.

Tags:

'Hare