Author Topic: What The Cat(s) Did Today...  (Read 42232 times)

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Re: What The Cat(s) Did Today...
« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2018, 12:06:12 PM »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2018, 01:31:30 PM »
Does this answer the duster question?

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #302 on: May 05, 2018, 06:39:10 AM »
Red head?
So much for trying to confuse the pride by setting the breakfast bell aka coffee pot for 30 minutes past week day time. I was happily in dream land snuggling with the biggest Main Coon the world has ever known when the sound of 'oh no' brought that to a sudden end. My Main Coon turned out to be SO - well he is working on the whiskers and getting there. Hair ball alarm at 6:00. A good reason for house shoes. Feed the gang who goes through the game of musical plates. Refeed Izzi as she missed out. Go hunting armies with paper towels. Success!!! Take coffee and clinking cups to the bedroom, whisper loudly 'are you asleep' and open the blinds. So much for sleeping in. Having coffee with my better half, watching finches have breakfast on the porch. No cat to be seen!
Some cat grass is ready and we will plant some which will take about a week. Izzi was the guilty party. It is time to move to a cat brush to help her grooming.

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2018, 07:12:11 AM »
TGIF!!! It has been a crazy week. The pride is settled in for the morning with round bellies.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:18:07 AM by Lola, Reason: Edited PICTURE SIZE »

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2018, 11:18:21 AM »
Where are pictures of the rest of the pride?

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2018, 01:47:48 PM »
I will do better. Everything is on my IPad and SO is dragging his feet transferring it.

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »
I will find more.

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2018, 02:49:44 PM »
ChaCha decided to return her breakfast on a 8-fur sheep skin blanket. No fun but OK heat, curry brush and elbow grease did the job. The Izzi played with a can of seltzer water on my desk. "nuff said? Both are well and ShadowCat is snoring loudly on my desk. Time to get her checked for sleep apnea:>)

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2018, 06:34:01 AM »
Is this turning into my place:(

Izzi fought the monster and tried to bring the trophy home. She got a hold of the bow of my PJ pants and did her best to drag the beast out of the bathroom. She pulled and yanked as good as it gets. Darn jersey material snapped back every time she got traction. Standing on the pants did not help much. Bizzi was all poofed up and Izzi was chattering up a storm. She finally declared victory and stormed off. Morale of the story - laundry goes into the hamper.

Online Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2018, 07:49:37 AM »
 funny2 funny2 funny2
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2018, 08:44:28 AM »
Just seeing the pictures.  "ShadowCat" is a perfect name!

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2018, 05:19:41 PM »
Is this turning into my place:(

Izzi fought the monster and tried to bring the trophy home. She got a hold of the bow of my PJ pants and did her best to drag the beast out of the bathroom. She pulled and yanked as good as it gets. Darn jersey material snapped back every time she got traction. Standing on the pants did not help much. Bizzi was all poofed up and Izzi was chattering up a storm. She finally declared victory and stormed off. Morale of the story - laundry goes into the hamper.

Love this story! Many years ago I had a cat named Baby.  My first Red Boy, my soul mate.  I also had these slippers that looked like chuck taylor all stars converse sneakers.  He loved those slippers, he liked to drag them around by the laces, and bring them up on the bed.

Like you I had a pair of pj pants with a string through the waistband.  Somehow he got a hold of that string instead of the slipper laces once. I was in bed at the time and he tried and tied to drag those pants up on the bed.  For some reason he was determined to do it. I don't remember if he succeeded, all I remember was laughing and laughing, but trying to hide my giggles because I didn't want to offend him.

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2018, 11:35:20 AM »
The dust mop.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: What The Vet's Office Cat(s) Did Today...
« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2018, 12:36:43 PM »
Weirdest thing I've ever seen. This VERY vocal cat decided it wanted to meet Barkly and Vlad. I told the cat, "I don't think that's a good idea fluffy thing." The receptionist asked me what I was talking to, and I told her that cat. She came and got it pronto and took it back behind the desk. Said it was new and and didn't quite know the office rules yet.

It was just freaky weird though. It looked somewhat like a short-coated Himalayan, and had bright blue eyes. Usually the cats don't get near enough to V&B for me to even determine eye-color.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2018, 01:53:08 PM »
Maybe V&B were winking at her and making googly eyes... leading her on.   Silly7

Tags:

'Hare