Author Topic: Kristen Lindsey DVM - Cat Killer  (Read 12241 times)

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Re: We're in total shock. . .
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »
I have been looking for an update.  Does everyone HAVE to post the horrific picture?   
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
Story Updates:
Wednesday (April 29)
10:13 a.m.
The case will not be presented to the Austin County Grand Jury which convened today.

“The Austin County District Attorney's office is currently in the process of
gathering all available evidence and information to present to the Grand Jury, just as it does in all cases.”

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Kristen Lindsey DVM Won't Face Any Charges
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 01:04:59 PM »
The Texas veterinarian who bragged about killing a cat with an arrow won’t face charges.

A grand jury declined to indict Kristen Lindsey, who was fired from her job at the Washington Animal Clinic in Brenham, Texas, earlier this year after she posted sick photos of the orange tabby with an arrow through its skull.

There was insufficient proof to indict the veterinarian on animal cruelty charges after investigators learned Lindsay may have hunted down the cat because she thought it was rabid, the Austin County district attorney's office said in a Wednesday statement.

TOTAL BS!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-vet-bragged-killing-cat-won-face-charges-article-1.2270590
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:07:35 PM by Lola »

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 01:34:20 PM »
That's just crazy! Took her all of 5 seconds to come up with an excuse that no one would argue about. Rabies my asp!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Re: Kristen Lindsey DVM Won't Face Any Charges
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 02:45:29 PM »
I would GUESS when it was said that there was no proof without the actual FB picture, then finding out that FB has a copy of ALL pictures ever posted...a simple court order would take care of getting the proof, she then came up with the rabies BS excuse. 

For the sake of argument, put the killing with an arrow for sport aside...  her words, "My first bow kill, lol. The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head! Vet of the year award ... Gladly accepted." are absolutely disgusting. 

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 03:32:07 PM »
The final blog post is about her grandfather, but it’s what is written beneath her blog post that’s particularly chilling. At least, when one considers the photo Lindsey took of herself with a dead cat.

“Current interests: Living my days to the fullest, finding the meaning of happiness, killing things or trying to kill things (animals, a full glass of whiskey, hangovers, etc), my friends (both near and far), spending time with my dad, the outdoors in general, fly fishing on Shell Creek until it’s too dark to see, hunting with my dad and better yet…learning from my dad as we hunt.”

Hunting for sport is a topic of great controversy. Hunting advocates see it as a hobby and way of life whereas animal rights advocates often view it as cruel and inhumane.

But what’s especially interesting is that it puts the photo that Kristen Lindsey posted on her Facebook into glaring perspective, possibly also explaining her reason for using a bow and arrow to kill the orange tabby cat. Hunting animals with this weapon is legal in the state of Texas provided certain rules are followed. If you’re wondering, feral and non-feral cats don’t qualify.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2017999/kristen-lindsey-dreamed-of-being-a-vet-and-killing-animals-according-to-old-blog/

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 05:13:59 PM »
People like that just need to be strung up and left for the buzzards.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pet South

• Chatter Bug
  • Because pets are family...
    • Pet South on Facebook
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 10:38:00 AM »
There is another petition for the person that took the picture, I guess it's her sister or something, same last name. I hope this person never gets another job in her life.
Because pets are family...

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 01:24:11 PM »
I had read that her mother and father were involved some way. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »
I think they're involved completely. They raised that monster.

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2015, 12:27:42 PM »
I think they're involved completely. They raised that monster.

Good point.
However, I was referring to the mom and dad actually being present for the brutal killing and photo shoot. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »

However, I was referring to the mom and dad actually being present for the brutal killing and photo shoot. 

I know. I was just announcing my hate for everyone and everything within that whole situation and her life.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
VET FOUND IN VIOLATION! Re: Kristen Lindsey DVM Won't Face Any Charges
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
http://veterinarynews.dvm360.com/texas-board-finds-veterinarian-violation-cat-bow-killing

Kristen Lindsey, DVM, the Brenham County, Texas, veterinarian accused of killing a cat with a bow and arrow and then bragging about it on social media, has been found in violation by the Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners (TBVME), according to the Bryan-College Station Eagle.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 04:35:52 AM »
Well that's better than nothing.  At least she won't go completely unscathed.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 06:02:36 PM »
Well if she were some crazy kid torturing an animal, she'd be in juvie.

'Hare