Author Topic: Mazy cat's new Games  (Read 81 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Mazy cat's new Games
« on: March 24, 2018, 09:56:31 AM »
Mazy cat has been very lively this winter and inventing many new Games.  One series of Games involves Queen Eva's crinkle Tunnel, something Mazy cat has never played in before, in the 7 years we've had it.

When she first started using it, Queen Eva was a little put out and started avoiding it, but she got over it and became willing to share.  I haven't gotten any video or pictures of Mazy cat using the Tunnel, though it has provided her with much exercise and enjoyment over the winter and me with much hilarity and exercise as well.

But I recently brought the Orange Cube back out (it is a rotated Fort, whereas the Tunnel is a fixture) and Mazy cat has now claimed that for Games as well.

She discovered that when it is positioned a certain way, with the holes showing on both the top and the sides she can do a lot of fun stuff.  If it isn't positioned right, she can get in it and rollit around until it is. (Queen Eva already knows this about this Fort)

Anyway I did finally get some video of Mazy cat enjoying the Orange Cube.  I especially love the way she uses the top hole.  She pops out and rests on it, they really seem to like the bouncy property of it, and then she can pop back in and go through the side hole.  Hilarious.

I didn't edit, just ran it. (note: They had already been playing for about a half hour before I set up the camera so were almost done.)

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
Re: Mazy cat's new Games
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 10:49:37 AM »
I'm thinking you are the one having the most fun!  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags:

'Hare